Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What a fun week!




Wow! What a week. We had Quilt Fest here in Utah and I took a lot of classes that really worked my brain. I decided to take some piecing classes and they were a real challenge. It did learn a lot, including an increased appreciation of the women who piece all those beautiful quilt tops that I quilt.

I did enter the two quilts that I had in the fair and won a judges award on Taylor's Quilt. It was a real thrill and totally unexpected! Amber was super excited as she was actually at the quilt show and was the first one to see that we had a ribbon. What a fun day!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And man!, what a surprise it was!! Congrats you wonderful machine quilter!!!!!!

Teresa and family said...

Wow! Glory, you have made some beautiful quilts!! Well, you and Amber! Annie can't hardly believe you actually made them. She hasn't seen many Mormon handicrafts...

Sure was good seeing you guys again! Hopefully we'll be close-by soon.

Love, Teresa and kids