Friday, September 23, 2011

Wow! Does Time Fly!

I can't believe how long it has been since I posted anything. Life just seems to keep on rolling along, even if you wish it would slow down a little. My husband retired, and that seems to have taken time with the planning and all. We went to a family reunion and planned on an extended vacation, but then he hurt his knee and had to have surgery and needless to say that has kept me extra busy.

Inbetween all the regular life stuff I have quilted some fun quilts and just haven't had time to post them. I did a couple of Cancer quilts. The first was for a lady who pieced the top last year and I volunteered to quilt it for her. It was kind of fun to do.


My daughter and I also quilted a quilt together again this year. The blocks were done by a lot of different ladies last year and then she put them all together in a really fun quilt and I quilted it. I hope the ladies like it and that they sell lots of raffle tickets for it.
I didn't get very good pictures of it, do guess I won't add one. We love "Quilting for the Cure!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats a fun quilt. You never showed that one to me.