Saturday, March 12, 2011

Newest Grandchild





February brought our newest grandchild, and so a new quilt was in order. I just used a yard and a half of printed fabric and a jazzy color on the back. Then with a flowered overall quilting pattern I was all set for the new little one in no time at all. Actually, I hate to admit it, but it took me a month to get it done.

>
Another Grandmother was getting a new grandchild as well, and so I needed to finish her quilt first. She opted for a hearts over all pattern with a soft minke back. What a nice was to say, "Welcome to your new home!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I think considering who's famiy your quilt is going to, its PERFECT!! I like the overall heart on the other quilt as well. Its very pretty too!

Leahona said...

Ooooohh pretty! Thanks for the sneek peek! Ginny is gonna love it! You are one amazing grammie!