Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm seeing Frogs



Just finished a quilt that has frogs all over it. It turned out pretty fun, but I am seeing frogs in my sleep. This is a quilt for a customer's grandson. I think it is just the kind of quilt that a little boy would like.









When you look at the back, you see froggies, froggies, froggies and the lilly pads they love to jump on all over the place. What fun!



I did a quilt for her earlier this year and it was a jungle theme. It was fun to quilt and is one of those stack and whack kind. I loved it. I have quilted some others for her grandchildren this year. They are supposed to be Christmas presents. I think they will love it. Kids always love cuddly minke quilts. Just wish I had remembered to take pictures.

2 comments:

Leahona said...

love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey thats terrific mom! I love the pattern! I also love the background change you made!