Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Finally!



I have finally finished a quilt I started last fall. It has ended up being a lot more work than I thought it would be, but it has turned out beautiful. I can hardly wait to see it all bound and on a bed.



It was started in Oct. or the first part of Nov. and had to be taken off the frame so that I could finish up all the Christmas quilts. Even after I got that finished, there were the two wedding quilts to finish. Finally I got it back on the first part of Feb. and got it all finished last week. Thank Goodness!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it sure is beautiful, but I can hardly wait to see it again in person. I know pictures don't always do a quilt justice. Even if you get the idea, you see it in person and then it is just like "Whoa"! Thanks mom, you're the best quilter around!

Leahona said...

All those circles make me dizzy!!! Looks very impressive. AMAZING!!!