Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Way Past Christmas Time

I know it is way past Christmas Time, but I did want to post a couple of pictures so you could see what I worked on in December.

I am working on a quilt for my daughter, and it is taking way more time than I thought it would. (Why do we always do that to ourselves. Anyway, I had to take it off in order to get to the Christmas gifts.) I'll post more pictures after I finish it up.>




This is a quilt that my youngest daughter made for her husband's Grandmother. We were both pretty proud of her efforts. It is her first quilt (other than a baby quilt). Grandma really liked it.





This is an adaptation of the same quilt that I made for my brother and his wife for Christmas. I quilted all over holly and berries.


Here is a fun quilt made from a panel. It was for my husband's brother and his family. I love Christmas and snowmen!!! Don't you!

2 comments:

Leahona said...

They all look fantastic! Way to go Joanna! That was quite the quilt! Love you!

Anonymous said...

nice, glad to see what you've been doing! I always love it!