Friday, May 14, 2010

Time to Post


Well, time to get posting again. If any of you follow Amber's blog, you know that I finally finished a quilt for her bed. I have had it quite awhile, but what with customer quilts and others that had to be finished, it took me a long time to get to hers. Here is a picture in case you haven't seen it on her blog.


It was a real challenge to figure out how to quilt it. You can see from the picture that it is rather unusual. This side piano keys turned out to be her favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love what you did to this quilt. I love the quilt too. Funny thing is that it started out to be a back of one and I liked it so much that I changed my mind. The kids really love it too. They keep coming in to my room, laying on the bed, and saying "ooh, I love this quilt!"