Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Amazing Experience


Wow! I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted anything. I spent almost all of February sick. I won't get into any of the details, but I was beginning to think that I was going to be an invalid forever!!!!! It is nice to fell better, and slowly, day by day, my strength is returning.

I have been feeling better just in time for an unusual experience. We had an 8 month old baby in our church die of SIDS last week and they asked my if I would be willing to do a burial quilt. All of the women who wished to contributed a square of white fabric and my daughter put is all together in a beautiful quilt top. I think it turned out lovely. It was a joy to be able to do something that expresses the love we all feel for this good family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sure is beautiful, its just too bad that it was under sad circumtances. What a blessing that machine has been for you.

Leahona said...

That quilt is stunnng... simply stunning.

Gifford Family said...

Wow is about all I can say. Too bad it was for such a sad purpose.